Search This Blog

Thursday 15 December 2016

Christians React to the Death of Atheist Activist Rob Sherman: “Great News!” “Wonderful!”

Do you know, I haven't even read this article, as the 'Heading' is quite something, and 'says it all'... No matter what I believe, or actually don't believe, and no matter what I 'Say' about each and every 'Religion', is exactly just that, 'Just Words' and I would never wish any single person dead, even through all the atrocities that has been done and is being done, no matter what they believe different from me, but the minute they harm another human being physically or mentally, then I will always be there to fight for that person, but I would never wish the perpetrator dead! Yes they need punished, but I would hope that the world in general, will one day 'get it'! That this is the only life we have and no one has the right to harm another human being because of 'their belief'... This guy sounds as if he is even gloating about this... How... Why... Where the F**k do we get these people from and can they not see what they are doing??? What has happened to the nice Christianity that there used to be! No wait a minute, there has never been such a thing! OMG! indeed...

Christians React to the Death of Atheist Activist Rob Sherman: “Great News!” “Wonderful!”:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment