Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2012

Sorry, but Christianity doesn't cure depression | Emily Band | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Religious Indoctrination Can Cause Depression...
At the time I was diagnosed and hospitalised with Clinical Depression, I didn't even know I was depressed, I just couldn't function any more and was on semi-auto-pilot... and semi-out-of-it... They phoned the hospital that I was in to speak to me and tell me "That it was a sin to be in despair"! How cruel was that! I was almost 'starving to death', as I couldn't eat, and lost interest in everything, I had a breakdown... My Destructive Indoctrination...

Sorry, but Christianity doesn't cure depression | Emily Band | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk: "Depression is described by creationist Malcolm Bowden as a 'behavioural problem, rooted in pride, self-centredness, and self-pity'. "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment