Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Religious Trauma Syndrome: How Some Organized Religion Leads to Mental Health Problems | Alternet


I know this is what I went through when I was indoctrinated for over 25 years of my life... And it went on many years after I left...
I still have phobias because of it! It's not so recognised here in the UK though... When I was in Hospital for two months... at the worst time of my depression, they sent me to the hospital Chaplin!!!
Arrrgghhhh! Worst thing they ever done!!! They didn't get it!!!

Thank goodness for my partner, and the internet... Where I could find like minded people!!! :) This is what Religious Fundamentalism can do to people!!! "Ruin their F***ing Lives"...


Religious Trauma Syndrome: How Some Organized Religion Leads to Mental Health Problems | Alternet:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment