Search This Blog

Sunday 21 September 2014

This World: Ireland’s Lost Babies review – an appalling story, told with admirable restraint | Television & radio | The Guardian

I just watched this program... And it made me sick to my stomach... All those poor women and babies... 

I have no respect left in me for the Catholic Church, and their paedophile Priests, and their cruel nuns ...  
All for the love of money... It was like a baby factory they were running and the ones that were not wanted or were ill we're starved to death, and buried In a mass grave of 800 children... And these are the ones that were found out about... How many more are to be found in their "SECRET" files... Disgusting... 



This World: Ireland’s Lost Babies review – an appalling story, told with admirable restraint | Television & radio | The Guardian:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment