Search This Blog

Monday 26 January 2015

Leaving the Fold - A Guide for Former Fundamentalists and Others Leaving their Religion | MarleneWinell.net

This was the book that "Kick-Started me into Recovery from "Religious Trauma Syndrome", Although I didn't know that was what it was called at the time! In fact I didn't even know I was suffering anything! I thought I was damned to hell for walking away from 'God'... I didn't even know I was suffering from Acute Depression, and subsequently had a nervous Breakdown, because of it! My life was beginning to fall apart... But looking back... My life was just Beginning, at age 40... I had "25 Years" of indoctrination and fear... I was scared to leave... and could not cope any more... But little was I to know that this was the start of a "NEW" beginning! And "Leaving the Fold" was the first peep at what life was all about!



Susan Casey...



Leaving the Fold - A Guide for Former Fundamentalists and Others Leaving their Religion | MarleneWinell.net:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment